Our mission is to provide community-based health and wellness enhancement for vulnerable adults and frail elders. Circles of Caring Adult Day Health staff will promote optimum health for our at-risk adults, our aging population, their families and the community at large through the development and maintenance of active treatment programs and provision of care-giving education within the community for vulnerable adults, the frail elders, and their care-partners.
We are currently searching for a CNA to join our team. This position is PRN/fill in, as needed, with the potential to turn in to full-time.
We are only open on weekdays between 8am and 4pm. No evenings, weekends or holidays.
Duties include, under the direction of a Registered or Licensed Nurse, basic patient care tasks and related services necessary in a caring for personal and physical needs, obtaining vital signs and directing participants with individual restorative maintenance programs. The CNA reports observations regarding patient conditions/changes to the nurse in a timely manner, documents patient information and patient care provided, demonstrates sound organizational skills, and also includes cleaning duties to ensure an infection free environment.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be a Certified Nurse Assistant in the State of Washington.
• Must be CPR/First Aid certified.
• Valid driver's license required.
• Must possess good communication skills and quality interpersonal relationship skills.
• Also must enjoy and respect working with adults/elderly and those with chronic disease processes.